Extreme Expeditions is a Romanian based company that is organizing and selling mountain expedition services all across the world by itself and ventured with its partners
Hiking on the mountains it might seem a simple walk in the park but actually is not that simple. Mountain is a dangerous place especially in the winter bust as well in the summer time. In order to make sure that you know how to travel in the forest, or on mountain trails, or on a rocky area, or in the deep valleys, or how to avoid exposes area to avalanches, or in forests with wild animals you should learn it first from those that can teach you to do it safely.
An important fact is as well the technical part of hiking, part where you will learn how to dress yourself properly, hot to set up a camp or tent, what to do in extreme situations etc.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this course you will receive a draft course printed in 30 pages where you will find important information about mountain hike in the winter and as well about climbing in winter time. After presenting those theoretical course we will have a 2 days application in the Romanian Carpathian Mountains where we will teach you the following things:
- How to set up you backpack and how to choose proper close to dress up
- How to set up you camp(tents, fire, equipments etc)
- How to avoid wild animals and what to do in case you meet them
- How to understand whether
- How to ready the snow layers
- How to avoid the exposed areas
- How to anchor yourself and others in snow
- General snow climbing techniques
- How to recover someone taken by the avalanche
- Survival technics
- avoid exposed areas to avalanches
- rescuing and helping others
- theoretical course about mountaineering
- how to have fun up there in in mountains.
And of course there will be more to learn but we will leave it for the time we will meet up there in the mountains to be showed and to be amazed by.
WHAT DO I GET IN THE COST?
These are the things included in this course price
- Transportation from International Airport in Cluj-Napoca(and return) to the mountains.
- Accommodation for 4 nights (2 nights in hotel (3*)in Cluj-Napoca and 2 nights in the mountains in cabana or tents.
- Three meals per day with Romanian food (in the mountains) In the city only breakfast is included.
- Beverage (soft drinks and water and as well some Romanian alcohol) 🙂
- Climbing guide and Climbing teacher
- All technical equipment necessary for the group
- A graduate certificate. (not issued by romanian authorities)
- Some nice gifts.
✓ All in the list up
✓ A certificate
✗ Meals in city
✗ Personal equipment