Extreme Expeditions is a Romanian based company that is organizing and selling mountain expedition services all across the world by itself and ventured with its partners
Annapurna Base Camp Trek: an overview
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Is easily accessible but you need to be careful about the avalanches between Himalayan Hotel and Machhapuchhre Base Camp. It is not a big deal if you inform yourself before setting off. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be done in all seasons nevertheless in winter the base camp closes checking the level of snow whereas in spring time the trek is complemented with the rhododendron forest in full bloom.
Annapurna is the tenth highest peak of the world. Trek in this region is most popular as the traveler meets many terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude landscapes alongside. We begin from Pokhara and as we ascend terraced hillside we enjoy splendid Annapurna range with close view of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna II. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek then continues with the rewarding ascending and descending tour to Annapurna sanctuary. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is quite easy and you may even take your children together with you as you may not bother with the lodging (provided with hot water) and food ranging from Nepalese rice dahl to Italian Spaghetti and pizza.
Extreme Expeditions helps you complete the trek in (13) days.
Day 01:Arrival (Welcome to Kathmandu, Airport pick up and Transfer to hotel and Trek briefing depending on your time of arrival)
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara Overnight at Pokhara (823m/2,700ft)
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Ghandruk [5-6 hours Trek]
Day 05: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 06: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 – 5 hours
Day 07: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 – 4 hours
Day 08: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchere Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
Day 09: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
Day 10: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 11: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1-hour drive
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final Departure
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT
✓ Is one of the easiest trekking tours in the Himalayan Mountains
✓ It can be completed in only 13 days.
✓ It is not only a trekking tour, but as well a cultural tour of Nepal.
From your home at anytime. Just contact us!
You may visit at any time in the spring and autumn. Send us an email right now.
• Pickups and drops from hotels and airport
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals during the trek
• Welcome and farewell dinners
• All land transportation and flight as per itinerary.
• An experienced English-speaking trek leader, trekking guide & porters,
• All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
• A comprehensive medical kit
• All government and local taxes
• Nepalese visa fee
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
• Tips for guides and porters